What is a cookie?
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics. They are often used to provide a more personalised experience for a user such as when a website remembers your user information without you having to login.
By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. Please note, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you disable them.
What cookies we use
- Essential Cookies (including CraftCMS)
- Essential cookies are required for basic website functionality and security
- Cookies Used - CraftCMS
- Non-essential Cookies (including Google Analytics)
- Analytical cookies register unique IDs to generate statistical data on how visitors use the website www.teessidelions.co.uk
- Cookies Used – Google Analytics
You can choose to opt out of non-essential cookies when accessing www.teessidelions.co.uk.
This document sets out the organisation’s responsibilities and policy for privacy and the protection of personally identifiable information.
Who is teesside lions?
“Teesside Lions” is registered at 10 Rousham Gardens, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, TS5 4GJ
This Privacy Notice applies to Teesside Lions (or “we”) and its users. The website users will be referred to as “you”.
What information we collect
We process personal information which you give us when you choose to fill our contact form on our site. This includes:
- Name - Email address
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- To send you communications which you have requested that may be of interest to you
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us. GDPR Data Protection Rights.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Contact Teesside lions
Contacting Teesside Lions about privacy questions or concerns:
10 Rousham Gardens, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, TS5 4GJ